This is the first model or our range. Others will come soon…
The raymaster 10 is designed to perform 3D surface shape measurement with interferometry-like accuracy. Deflectometry allows full field single shot measurement. Our product is capable of measuring a large variety of surfaces from flat to freeform optics. Its compact dimensions and insensitvity to vibrations make it usable on a regular desk.
- Suitable for reflective surfaces (flat, concave, convex, asphere, freeform)
- Insensitive to vibrations
- One single shot measurement, fast measurement (minutes)
- Easy to use, push button device.
- Typical incertainty of 15 nm rms
- 9 inches tablet (displays reference images used during the measurement process) and its pole mount
- Pole mount for the object to be measured (vertical profile support)
- Measurement unit that integrates the camera, the robotic positioning system, the computing unit,
- Software for acquisition, calculations, display of results (developed by Wyse Light)
- Accessories for calibration and easy components positionning
- 28 » display monitor (also used for identification/calibration), keyboard, mouse
- External monitor for measurement display (user interface) compatible with Apple Mac Mini (HDMI interface)
- Standard keyboard and mouse for Apple Mac Mini
- Storage : SSD drive of 256 GB
- Communications : 1 Gb RJ-45 Ethernet, wifi 6E (802.11ax), Bluetooth 5.3, 2 ports USB-A, 2 ports Thunderbolt 4
- Gross weight : 28 kg (full configuration and packaging)
- Package dimensions : 80x60x44cm
- 1 year – express return + free chat and whatsapp hotline + software updates
The system is designed and manufactured by Wyse Light, and assembled in France by Wyse Light.
Simple setup and operation
Setting up the full configuration requires no more than 30 minutes. It operates on a standard office desk. No need for an optical bench.
Calibration and identification is made initially in our facility. It is recommended to run the process from time to time on site to prevent precision deviation which can occur after brutal handling, or significant repeated temperature variations in the lab. The process is simple and mainly automated. All in all, it takes about 30 minutes.
Measurement is very simple too. It consists in two steps :
- tablet identification : the images displayed on the tablet during measurement must reflect on the part to be measured. To maximize accuracy, the tablet should be placed at an optimal distance and angle from the part so that the images fully reflect on the part. Then the system records the position of the tablet. The process is simple and takes only 1mn with minimal handling. You can make as many measurement as you wish afterwards. Only if you move the tablet/screen, you need to make a tablet/screen indentification again.
- part measurement : once the system has recorded the tablet position (tablet identification step above), the measurement can take place. The measurement process is automatic. The camera inside the Raymaster 10 moves automatically to acquire different pictures of the object, at different distance. The images are then processed by the calculator and the result is displayed on the screen with information relative to the precision of the measurement. Again, this a a full field single shot. No image stitching needed as long as the size of the tablet fits the size and shape of the part. If the part is too large, the standard tablet can be replaced by a lerger one or a display monitor with adequate specifications.